Part No: M214218
The Cularis features "Full House" operation with ailerons and flaps for full trailing edge camber and reflex, plus CROW capability for accurate landings. Optional electric power set with ample power. Broad performance spectrum with a wide speed range, including aerobatics and thermaling The Cularis can be built as a pure glider or electric power.
- The mechanical retainer system engages automatically when the wings are plugged in at the same time the servos are connected electronically, eliminating the tedious task of connecting the wing-mounted servos.
- The all moving tail-plane is also removable with an automatic retainer system.
- Two carbon wing spars for ample strength Like the all moving tail plane, the wings can be unlocked and removed very simply, for easy transport
- GRP reinforcements in the fuselage and tailplane
- Wing mounted servos covered by protective fairings
- Polycarbonate fuselage nose reinforcement
- All the electronic components have a predefined position in the model.
|Wing Area:||852 sq. in.|
|Wing Loading:||418 sq. in.|
|Fuselage Length:||49 in.|
|Weight (English):||49 oz. Glider|
|Flight Characteristics:||Glider, Sail Plane|
|Target User:||Intermediate to Advanced|
Recomended Gear (not included)
|Hitec Radio:||Aurora 9|
|Hitec Receiver:||Optima 7 or 9|
|Receiver Battery:||750 mAh NiMh|
|M224208||Cularis Fuselage Shells/Snakes|
|M224210||Cularis Wing and Spar Tubes|
|M224212||Cularis Tail Fin|
|M224213||Cularis Small Items Set|
|M703455||Swival Pushrod Connector x2 (Pair)|
|M723470||Cularis Glider Aero-Tow Mech|
|M724382||Cularis Servo Fairing (Pair)|
|M724437||Cularis Decal Sheet|
|M725136||Canopy Clips All MPX Models|
|M733183||Cularis Prop Driver and Blade Holder|
|M85055||Cularis Cable Set|