X2-400 DC Dual Port Charger
Part No: 44170
Hitec’s progressive line of dependable battery chargers continues to impress with the X2- 400, Two-Port Multicharger.
The X2-400 Multicharger is our microprocessor-controlled, two-port battery charger and is the ultimate in high-power battery chargers capable of charging all types of high amperage batteries. Two identical yet independent 400-watt power output ports combine for a total of 800 watts of pure charging power. Each port charges at up to 20 amps and discharges at 0.1-5 amps, offering the perfect solution for batteries of all common chemistries, including 1-6S Lithium (LiPo, LiFe and Li-Ion), 1-15 cell NiCd/NiMH and 2-20V lead acid packs. Additional features include internal cell balancers, high contrast LCD displays and important warning and safety functions. Designed with a stylish aluminum case for rapid heat dissipation, the X2-400 offers pro level drivers and pilots the most
powerful dual-port charging capacity on the market.
- Optimized Operating Software
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancers
- Charges Most Popular Lithium Chemistry Batteries (Li-Ion, LiPo, LiFe)
- Multiple Lithium Battery Charge Modes (Fast, Balance & Storage Modes)
- 5 User Customizable Presets Per Channel
- Delta Peak Technology for Maximum Safety
- Automatic Charging Current Limit
- User Set Capacity and Processing Time Limit
- Temperature Threshold*
- Cyclic Charging / Discharging
* This function is available by connecting an optional temperature probe, which is not included with the charger
|Input Voltage Range:||DC 12 - 18 Volts DC|
|Recommended Input Amperage:||50 Amps|
|Charger Circuit Power:||400 Watts x 2|
|Discharge Circuit Power:||25 Watts|
|Charge Current Range:||0.1 - 20.0 Amps per Channel|
|Discharge Current Range:||0.1 - 5.0 Amps per Channel|
|LiPo,LiFe & LiIon Balancing Current Drain:||200mA per Cell|
|LiPo,LiFe & LiIon Cell Count:||1 - 6 Cells|
|Maximum NiCd/NiMh Cell Count:||1 - 15 Cells|
|Lead Acid (Pb) Cells / Voltage:||2 - 20 Volts|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||8.9" x 6.7" x 2.6"|
- Stock# 44152: Flight Power/Thunder Power Battery Adapter
- Stock# 44153: PolyQuest/HP Battery Adapter
- Stock# 44154: Molex EH Balancing Adapter
- Stock# 44155: Molex XH Balancing Adapter
- Stock# 44159: X4 Cable with Temperature Sensor
All Hitec chargers carry a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects from date of purchase.
September 8, 2014: PRODUCT RECALL NOTICE – IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
UPDATED JANUARY 6, 2014:
Product: X2-400 with Firmware Version 1.00.1
Hitec RCD USA is recalling our X2-400 Multicharger due to a firmware error that could result in damage to Lithium-chemistry battery packs. The recall is limited to the X2-400 chargers with firmware version 1.00.1.
How do I know if my charger is affected?
Scroll through the “Program Select” features by pressing the BATT.TYPE button and then use the DEC. or INC. buttons to scroll through the selections. Once you see the screen “Program Select System Set ->”, press the START button and using the DEC. or INC. buttons scroll through the menu until the firmware version is displayed. If the Firmware is V1.00 or V1.00.1 then your charger IS affected by the recall. If your charger has V2.00 or does NOT have this screen then it is ok to use.
What should I do if I have a recalled charger?
STOP USING IT IMMEDIATELY and contact Hitec RCD USA at (800) 669-4672 to arrange to have your charger picked up.
Hitec RCD USA apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused to our users.