HS-325HB Standard Ball Bearing Servo
Part No: 33325S
The HS-325HB Standard Heavy Duty Servo features a ball bearing output shaft for long life and positive centering. Hitec’s HS-325HB is offered with Karbonite™ gears, that after hundreds of thousands of cycles won’t show any signs of wear. With 49 oz./in. of torque at 6 Volts, the HS-325HB is a great choice for Sport pilots all over the World!
- Applications: Heli's and Aircraft up to 72" or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
- Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large contol surfaces and large thows (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications even if under 12lbs.
- Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Economical, Ball Bearing, Sport Servo
- Tough Karbonite Gears
- Ball Bearing-Supported Output Shaft
|Motor Type:||3 Pole|
|Bearing Type:||Top Ball Bearing|
|Speed (4.8V/6.0V):||0.19 / 0.15 sec @ 60 deg.|
|Torque oz./in. (4.8V/6.0V):||42 / 51|
|Torque kg./cm. (4.8V/6.0V):||3.0 / 3.7|
|Size in Inches:||1.57 x 0.78 x 1.43|
|Size in Millimeters:||39.88 x 19.81 x 36.32|