HS-322HD Standard Heavy Duty Servo
Part No: 33322S
The HS-322HD Standard Heavy Duty Servo utilizes Hitec’s revolutionary Karbonite™ gear train which is four times stronger than our standard white nylon gears, and even after hundreds of thousands of cycles they don’t show any signs of wear. Karbonite™ gears and our custom IC make the HS-322HD a great choice for an economical sport servo.
- Applications: Heli's and Aircraft up to 72" or up to 12lbs when using just one servo per control surface.
- Note: Be aware that high vibration gas (not glow) engines combined with large control surfaces and large throws (3D models) can put undue strain on the gears. Metal geared servos are recommended for these applications, even if under 12lbs.
- Warning: Do not use thread lockers on Karbonite geared servo as it will cause the output shaft to fail.
- Economical, Heavy Duty, Sport Servo
- Reliable Three-Pole Ferrite Motor
- Tough Karbonite Gears
- Nylon Bushing-Supported Output Shaft
HS-322HD Servo Specifications
|Operating Voltage Range (Volts DC)||4.8V ~ 6.0V|
|Speed (Second @ 60°)||0.19 ~ 0.15|
|Maximum Torque Range oz. / in.||42 ~ 51|
|Maximum Torque Range kg. / cm.||3.0 ~ 3.7|
|Current Draw at Idle||7.7 mA|
|No Load Operating Current Draw||180 mA|
|Stall Current Draw||800 mA|
|Dead Band Width||5 µs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||1.57 x 0.78 x 1.43|
|Dimensions (Metric)||40.0 x 20.0 x 36.5|
|Circuit Type||HT7003 Analog SMT|
|Motor Type||3 Pole Metal Brush Ferrite|
|Output Shaft (type / Ømm)||Standard 24|
|Dust / Water Resistance||N / A|
|Connector Gauge (AWG) / Strand Count||25 / 40|