Warranty & Service
Customer Service and Repair Questions: If you have questions regarding the usage or service of Hitec or Multiplex products please contact our customer service department. To provide the best possible service, please have your product available during your call.
For service or repair of your Hitec products follow the instructions below:
Print the Hitec Service Request Form
- Fill it out in its entirety, being as comprehensive as possible.
- Package your return just as it was packed when you purchased it.
- Include with it: The return form and, if claiming warranty work, your receipt showing date of purchase
- Ship your return, using a prepaid, traceable method to:
Hitec Customer Service Center
12115 Paine St
Poway CA, 92064
- Once received, if an email address is provided, we will email a shipment notification with a reference number. Use this number when referring to your repair. If you do not receive an email notification within 10 working days from the day you shipped your return, you may want to contact the service department.
- Our goal is to ship your repair back out within 7-10 business days from the day we get it. Unfortunately we cannot always accomplish this due to seasonal fluctuations in our workload. You can always contact our service department email@example.com or call (858) 748-8440 to find out just how long the current turnaround time is.
- If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the Hitec distributor in your country for service.
- Hitec is not responsible for any customs duties or freight costs incurred when shipping product in for repair. All C.O.D. packages will be refused.