The 2015 Jimmy Babcock Racing League, also known as the JBRL, has finally come to a close. After battling at 8 different tracks throughout the Southwestern United States, Hitec’s very own Adam Drake finished on the top step overall in Pro Buggy, Pro Truggy, and 1/8th Electric.
Armed with his Hitec Lynx 4S and the brushless HSB-9370/9380 servos, he made Hitec proud once again! Honorable Mention went to Hitec’s Steve Harris for finishing in the top 3 overall in Pro Buggy and 1/8th Electric.
Representing the “over 40 year old” racers, Hitec’s Miguel Perez finished 2nd overall in the 40+ class while Hitec’s Don Vinkemulder finished 3rd.
Congratulations!! Great Job Everyone!
Hitec’s latest unbeatable battery charger is the new X1 mini. It is the perfect affordable answer for beginner hobbyists as well as an excellent addition to the experienced RC enthusiasts’ charger collection. Featuring a compact design for maximum portability and convenience, the reliable X1 mini delivers 60 watts of power and capably charges all battery chemistries, including the new generation LiHV. Its 6-amp power supply and user-friendly software will keep you fully charged and ready, both in the workshop and on the go!
X1 mini Features:
- Compact Size and Stylish Design
- Battery Meter
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade
- Re-Peak Mode for NiMH/NiCd Batteries
- Charger Protection: Over Temperature, Over Capacity & Over Short Circuit Reverse Polarity
- AC Input: 100-240 Volts AC
- Total Charge Circuit Power: 60 Watts AC Input
- Charge Current Range: 0.1 – 6.0 Amps
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1 – 2.0 Amps
- Discharge Current Power: 10 Watts
- Charges NiMH, NiCd, LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion and Lead Acid Batteries
- NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 6-8 Cells
- LiPo/LiHV/Li-Ion/LiFe Cell Count: 2-4 Cells
- Pb Voltage: 6-12 Volts
- Net Weight: 0.68 lbs (310g)
- Dimensions: 4.41 x 4.17 x 2.05in (112 x 106 x 52mm)
- X1 mini Charger | Stock# 44241
The ParkMaster Pro: The Original … Re-Mastered!
Prepare for the flights of your life with the latest from Multiplex. Building on the international success of our original ParkMaster 3D, the ParkMaster PRO is the new champion, capable of the most extreme park flyer aerobatics. Square-section carbon fiber spars and longerons produce an unbeatably rigid airframe, while also shaving precious weight. The reinforced motor mount is suitable for more powerful motors, and an optional 4mm carbon firewall plate offers increased stiffness, lower weight and high tech bling! With a stunningly fierce design, the light weight and maneuverable ParkMaster PRO is optimized for outdoor aerobatics and docile handling. It excels in confined spaces and moderate wind and is easily capable of torque-rolls, rolling loops and anything else you can throw at it! Available as a Kit or a Kit Plus version which includes the brushless motor, speed control, propeller with driver and Karbonite servos, the ParkMaster Pro is your next favorite model!
ParkMaster Pro Features:
- Carbon Spars for Maximum Airframe Rigidity
- CFRP Reinforced Motor Mount for Support and Stability
- Extremely Rugged Carbon Fiber Undercarriage
- Docile and Agile Flight Characteristics
- 3D Aerobatic Capability
- Low Minimum Airspeed
- Pre-fabricated Elapor® Foam Components
ParkMaster Pro Specifications:
- Wingspan: 38 3/8 in. (975 mm)
- Overall Length: 40 1/2 in. (1030 mm)
- All-up Weight: Min. 18.4 oz. (520 g)
- Total Surface Area: 450 sq. in. (29 dm²)
- Total Surface Area Loading: 5.9 oz./sq. ft. (18 g/dm²)
- Control Channels: 4 RC functions – Elevator, Rudder, Aileron & Throttle
- Flight Time: 5 Minutes
- Recommended Battery: 3S 950mAh Li-Po
- ParkMaster Pro Kit Version | Stock# M214275
- ParkMaster Pro Kit Plus Version | Stock# M264275
Includes: HIMAX C 2816-1220 motor, MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC Speed Controller,
10 x 4.7” Propeller with Adapter, and Four Nano-Karbonite Servos
- Optional Carbon Firewall | Stock# M332609