H4 DC/DC Four-Port Multi-Charger
Part No: 44186
Its sleek, aluminum design, easy-to-read backlit graphic display and four computer-controlled charging ports with Lithium cell balancing circuits, make the H4 a hit for all electric airplane and helicopter pilots as well as demanding racers and backyard bashers.
Each 120-watt port is capable of delivering up to 8 amps of charging power. The independent charging channels can also be paired to provide two independent 240-watt charge ports, or two 120-watt ports with a single 240-watt charge port. This versatility, along with the H4’s unwavering reliability, safety functions, upgradeable firmware and PC-interface capability using our HPP-22 PC Interface, make this a must-have charger.
|Number of Output Channels:||4|
|AC Input Voltage:||N/A|
|DC Input Voltage:||11~18 VDC|
|DC Input Amperage:||30 Amps|
|Charge Circuit Power Per Channel:||120 Watts|
|Discharge Circuit Power Per Channel:||4 Watts|
|Charge Current Range Per Channel:||0.1~8.0 Amps|
|Discharge Current Range Per Channel:||0.1~2.0 Amps|
|Balancing Current Drain Per Cell:||300mAh|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||8.1 x 6.4 x 2.0|
As with all of Hitec’s chargers, the H4 works with all common battery types, including Lithium, NiCd/NiMH and lead acid chemistries.
HPP-22 VERSION 1.19(0) 10/23/2015
- Smart Charger H4 ver. 1.04(1) Firmware Update
- Added a safety feature that prevents you from selecting the wrong battery type when connected to a balancer. If you try selecting NiMh, NiCd or Pb type battery when a balancer is connected to the charger an error message will be displayed.
- Fixed the update error bug
HPP-22 VERSION 1.18(0) 5/14/2015
- Smart Charger H4 ver. 1.04(0) Firmware Update
- Added Li-HV (Li-Po High Voltage) Charging Function Li-HV Mode is available to setup
- Added Internal Resistance Measurement Function for use when charging or discharging Li-XX batteries
HPP-22 VERSION 1.14(1) 6/18/2013
- HPP-22 ver. 1.02(0) Firmware Update
- H4 Firmware update capabilities added
- H4 Charger ver. 1.02(1) Firmware Update