X1 Pro DC/DC Multi-Charger & ePowerBox 17A Power Supply
Our X1 Pro DC/DC battery charger delivers a powerful 180 watts to your Lithium-based, NiCd, NiMH and Lead-Acid batteries. With an adjustable charge current rate of 0.1~16 amps, this single port powerhouse provides exactly what your hobby demands in the workshop, at the field or in the pits. The X1 Pro design includes docking capability with our ePowerBox 17A power supply upping its ante in convenience and portability. This extremely efficient power supply converts 100~240 AC volts into 17 amps of continuous 13.8 volt DC power, making it compatible with a wide variety of DC chargers. Available as separate versatile units or as a cohesive, innovative combination, the X1 Pro and ePowerBox 17A prove why Hitec takes charging to the next level. Take Charge of Your Hobby with Hitec!
X1 Pro Specifications:
- Input Voltage Range – 11~18 Volts DC
- Charge Circuit Power – 180 Watts
- Discharge Circuit Power – 30 Watts
- Charge Current Range – 0.1~16.0 Amps
- Discharge Current Range – 0.1~8.0 Amps
- LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Balancing Current Drain – 200mA per Cell
- LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Cell Count – 1~6 Cells
- Maximum NiCd/NiMh Cell Count – 1~15 Cells
- Lead Acid (Pb) Cells / Voltage – 2~20 Volts
- Dimensions – 3.6 x 4.4 x 2.0 in.
- Weight – 14.3 oz.
- Visit the X1 Pro page for more information.
ePowerBox 17A Power Supply:
- Input Voltage – 100~240 Volts AC
- AC Input Voltage Frequency – 50~60Hz
- Output Voltage – 13.8 Volts DC ± 0.2V
- Current Overload Protection – 17.5A 500ms
- Input Current Protection – 5A Fuse
- Output Voltage Ripple – <150mV
- USB Output Voltage/Current – 5V / 2.1A
- Power Efficiency – 91%
- Power Factor – >0.98
- Temperature Protection Cutoff – 65*C
- Cooling Method – Temperature Controlled Fan
- Dimensions – 5.0 x 3.6 x 2.0 in.
- Net Weight 21 oz.
- Visit the ePowerBox 17A page for more information.